Am I eligible for press accreditation?
All applicants for press accreditation have to verify their media status each year and IBC requires that you are reporting on or from the show to the wider global audience.
Many broadcast organisations and government channels issue their employees with press cards. However, holding a press card does not automatically entitle the bearer to press accreditation for IBC2018.
Employees (engineers, technicians, managers etc) of television and radio stations and similar organisations are eligible as visitors to IBC (but not as press) and they can register here
Please check your eligibility by clicking one of the options below:
If you do not meet the above criteria, please complete an Attendee registration
The following eligible members of the media must produce proof they are:
- Affiliated to a Media Supporter or Media Partner
- A national or international journalist or reporter
- An individual or part of a team reporting on or from the show to the wider global audience
- Able to produce reports from past IBCs
- Able to produce editorial relevant to the industry
- An analyst reporting on the industry, with particular reference to IBC
You are not eligible for press accreditation if you are:
- Part of a delegation
- A freelance journalist without a recognised press card
- Representing a government body
- Representing a broadcast facility
- Representing a channel
- Reporting back to a broadcast organisation or government body
- Hired by an exhibitor to take photographs
If you are planning to bring a crew to IBC, please register each member separately. When completing the form, please state that you are part of a crew and your job function:
e.g. company: TV France crew - cameraman
Please collect a filming permit from the Media Centre on arrival. Filming is permitted ONLY in the exhibition and associated areas. Filming of conference or workshop sessions is absolutely prohibited.
Photographers and video journalists are not considered press unless they can prove that they are reporting directly from the show and verify who they are reporting for.
Photographers who have been commissioned to take photographs of exhibitors’ stands are not eligible and should apply to the appropriate exhibitor(s) for a visitor ticket.
Please collect a filming permit from the Media Centre on arrival. Photography is permitted ONLY in the exhibition and associated areas. Photography of conference or workshop sessions is absolutely prohibited.
Bloggers are not considered eligible unless they can upload acceptable verification of their status. Youtube material is not acceptable as proof of media status.
If you meet the above criteria, please continue to apply for a Press credential.
Please fill in the requested information below and click Continue.
Please enter your registration details
Please provide the following information to create your registration account then click continue to begin your registration for IBC2018.
* indicates a required field